Product testing is another great way to get free stuff. I have got TONS of full size products by product testing. Some companies also will pay you in gift cards or products for your participation. Here is a list of legit product testing companies that you can join.
All links listed below with the ( Heart icon ) are my favorites and a must join!
- L”Oreal: They are looking for men and women 18 and older, to use and evaluate cosmetics, skincare, hair care and/or hair color products.
- SheSpeaks: Product testing and parties.
- Ahava: Test Ahava skincare products.
- Pink Panel: Once selected, you will receive FREE samples of skincare or makeup products.
- All You Reality Checkers: Test beauty products for All You Magazine.
- In Home Product Testing: Get free products to test and gift cards for doing it.
- Vogue Magazine: Test beauty products for Vogue magazine.
- In Style Trendsetters: Test beauty products for InStyle Magazine.
- Oprah Devotees: Test products for Oprah’s O Magazine.
- Lucky1’s Panel: Test beauty products for Lucky magazine.
- Seventeen Social Club: Free beauty products and VIP event access.
- Elle Inner Circle: Share your opinions on a variety of products and services featured in ELLE, receive product samples, and complete exclusive surveys.
Baby & Kids
- MomSelect: Join to share free samples with friends, host in home parties or review the newest products for moms.
- Mom Central: Get free baby/kid items from Mom central.
- Parent Tested, Parent Approved: You give them your valuable feedback and get to keep the products for free!
Footwear and Apparel
- Brooks Shoes: Sign up to become a wear tester and get Free shoes. (Not taking apps keep checking back)
- Nike: Test Nike footwear and apparel.
- New Balance: Available to both Adults and Children. Get Free Shoes!
- Vtech: Test and keep Vtech phones.
- BetaBound: Members have tested products from Logitech, Dell, TomTom, Apple, T-Mobile, Polycom, Kodak, Yahoo!, and many other great companies.
- Philips Sonicare: If you are 18-65 years old you may qualify to participate.
- ExpoTV: Right now they are testing HP computers!
- Remington Products: If you get accepted, you’ll get the chance to test and review Remington hair care, hair removal, shaving, and grooming products for FREE.
- Crowdtap: Crowdtap is a way for you to connect with well known brands while earning cash and free products in return!
- BzzAgent: I have everything from beauty products to an electric toothbrush from them. This one is a must join!
- Smiley 360: I love Smiley! They send tons of free products to try.
- Influenster: Influenster is a cool site that sends out boxes of freebies to their members!
- Houseparty: Host product themed parties with your friends and family for free.
- Vocalpoint: They have some of the best samples! They are always sending out free products and coupons.
- Opinion Outpost: You can get paid to do surveys AND if you’re chosen, you could test new razors, beauty products, diapers, food and more!!
- Ipsos: Test an array of products from feminine hygiene to food and baby items.
Food & Drink
- Kraft First Taste: Try Kraft products for free.
- McCormick Consumer Testing: McCormick & Company is currently recruiting for taste test panelists to test a range of food, snacks and beverages throughout the year.
Know of any others…. leave a comment below so I can add it to the list!