This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Carols Daughter wants you to try their Born to Repair Shampoo & Conditioner.
REPAIRS UP TO 1 YEAR OF VISIBILE DAMAGE IN 1 USE! This collection is a line of clean and color-caring formulas that help repair the strength and improve smoothness of curls and coils while caring for them, so every curl type and hair texture can flourish from wash to style.
Are you a Facebook, TikTok, or Instagram user? If so, keep an eye out for freebie offers while scrolling. One such offer to look for is a FREE Carol’s Daughter Born to Repair Shampoo & Conditioner.
To receive the offer, you need to be targeted with ads. There is no sign-up link; the offer appears in your newsfeed once you are targeted. To ensure you are targeted, follow the steps outlined below.
The advertisers aim to send samples to individuals who are interested in haircare. Clicking on all the links below will help the algorithms identify you as the ideal person to receive the ads!
HOW TO GET THE SAMPLE
- Click this link and like the Carol’s Daughter Facebook page and like a few posts
- Click this link to visit the Carol’s Daughter website
- Click this link and follow Carol’s Daughter on Instagram and like a few posts
- Click this link and follow Carol’s Daughter on TikTok and like a few posts
- You can also search Carol’s Daughter on google and facebook
- Now watch your Facebook and Instagram newsfeed when scrolling to see if the offer pops up. (It make take a few days before you see it)
Follow Guide2Free on Tiktok!
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.