This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
L’Oreal USA is looking for men and women 18 and older, to use and evaluate cosmetics, skincare, hair care and/or hair color products.
I am a member of this panel and so far I have received full size bottles of Kiehl’s face scrub and Lancome oil cleanser. All you need to do is apply and complete your profile. When they have a product to test, they will send you an email to sign up for it. If you get picked to test it, the product(s) will be mailed to you for evaluation and you will have an on-line questionnaire(s) to fill out.
There are several ways to participate:
- Many studies are conducted at our testing center located in Clark, New Jersey
- Some studies involve on-line surveys
- Other studies include products mailed to your home for testing and evaluation
- Participation is compensated with beauty/personal care products(s) which is determined by length and type of study.
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!