This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Learn how to Become a Product Tester for L’Oreal!
Are you interested in trying new beauty products before they hit the shelves? Then the L’Oreal USA product testing program is for you! L’Oreal USA is currently looking for men and women 18 and older to use and evaluate cosmetics, skincare, hair care and hair color products. As a member of this panel, you can receive full-size products to test at home and provide feedback on.
There are several ways to participate:
- Many studies are conducted at our testing center located in Clark, New Jersey
- Some studies involve on-line surveys
- Other studies include products mailed to your home for testing and evaluation
- Participation is compensated with beauty/personal care products(s) which is determined by length and type of study.
To join the L’Oreal USA product testing program, all you have to do is apply and complete your profile on their website. Once you’re a member, you’ll receive emails when there is a product available for testing. If you’re selected to participate, the product(s) will be mailed to you for evaluation and you’ll have an online questionnaire to fill out.
This panel is legit
I am a member of this panel and so far I have received full size bottles of Kiehl’s face scrub and Lancome oil cleanser. All you need to do is apply and complete your profile.
To join the Loreal Product testing panel, just visit this link and sign up.
If you’re a beauty enthusiast who loves trying new products, the L’Oreal USA product testing program is a great opportunity for you. Not only do you get to try the latest beauty products before they hit the shelves, but you also get compensated for your participation. So go ahead and apply on their website today and start testing the products you love!
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.