This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Sign up to Become a Product Tester for Reebok!
Are you a fitness enthusiast who’s always on the lookout for the latest and greatest workout gear? If so, you might be interested in becoming a product tester for Reebok. As a tester, you’ll have the opportunity to try out Reebok’s newest products, provide feedback to the company, and even get paid for your time and insights. In this post, we’ll delve into the details of the Reebok product testing program, including how to sign up, what to expect, and what kind of products you might get to test.
Reebok has a dedicated website, Producttesting.reebok.com, specifically for their product testing program. Here, you can apply to become a shoe or apparel wear tester in just three simple steps: apply, qualify, and test.
Once you’ve applied and been selected to participate, you’ll receive a test product in the mail along with instructions. During the testing period, which typically lasts between two and four weeks, you’ll be required to wear the product for a specific amount of time each week and keep a daily log of your feedback. After the testing period, you’ll complete an online questionnaire and send your feedback back to Reebok for inspection.
Requirements to Test for Reebok:
- You are a fitness enthusiast that runs, walks, plays or trains daily
- You fit one of our test product sizes (test products are only available in limited sizes)
- You can meet minimum weekly activity requirements for your sport
- You can provide body measurements for apparel testing
- You have Internet access and a valid e-mail address
- You can read and write in the English language
- You are a resident of the continental United States or Alaska
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are not testing any competitors’ products
- You will not share any information about the
test product (that means no blogging!)
How to apply to become a Reebok Product Tester
The application process is straightforward and involves answering a series of questions about your interests, such as what products you’d like to test, your shoe size, and your category interests. You can select up to five sports to test in and will be asked about your competition level, how many hours you wear shoes in that category each week, and more.
To sign up, click this link and apply. To become a Reebok product tester, you’ll need to provide your personal details, including your name, address, email address, and height. You’ll also need to agree to the terms and the wear tester agreement.
You can test apparel, footwear and accessories. You will need to complete your profile including your clothing and shoe sizes. They ask for circumferences of your hips, chest, waist, etc so you will need a measuring tape.
Becoming a product tester for Reebok is a unique opportunity to try out their latest products before they’re released to the public. If you’re a fitness enthusiast with a passion for trying out new gear, we highly recommend checking out Reebok’s product testing program.
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.