This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Sign up to Become a Product Tester for Reebok!
Reebok is looking for people to test their products and keep daily logs. In exchange they will give you a free Reebok product as a way of saying Thanks.
Have you ever wondered how Reebok makes footwear and apparel that truly meet your athletic needs? It’s because we test our footwear and apparel on REAL ATHLETES. So we need your help to test new, never-before-seen Reebok products. Apply to the Reebok Product Testing Program and you’ll be part of the product development process and get a rare glimpse of the latest cutting-edge Reebok technology and design – a unique opportunity for any dedicated athlete.
- You are a fitness enthusiast that runs, walks, plays or trains daily
- You fit one of our test product sizes (test products are only available in limited sizes)
- You can meet minimum weekly activity requirements for your sport
- You can provide body measurements for apparel testing
- You have Internet access and a valid e-mail address
- You can read and write in the English language
- You are a resident of the continental United States or Alaska
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are not testing any competitors’ products
- You will not share any information about the
test product (that means no blogging!)
To sign up, click this link and apply. You can test apparel, footwear and accessories.
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!