Become an Adidas Golf Product Tester
Sign up to Become an Adidas Golf Product Tester! They are looking for men and women who play golf to test…
This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Sign up to Become an Adidas Golf Product Tester! They are looking for men and women who play golf to test clothes and shoes.
Do you play golf 3+ times a week or 12 times a month? Have you ever wondered how adidas and Ashworth Golf make footwear and apparel that combine the highest standards for fit, comfort and performance for the avid golfer and Tour player? It’s because we test our footwear and apparel on REAL GOLFERS. So we need your help in testing our new, innovative products and technologies. Apply to the adidas Golf Product Testing Program and you’ll be part of the product development process – a unique opportunity for any dedicated golfer.
Product Tester Sizing Requirements: These are the only sizes we are currently seeking:
- Footwear: Size 9 and 9 Wide shoe
- Apparel: Medium shirt, 32 waist for shorts and 32×32 for Pants
- Footwear: Size 7
- Apparel: Small or Medium shirt, size 6 or 10 for bottoms
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!
Tag @guide2free and hashtag your photo with #guide2free