Looking for a side hustle to make some extra cash? Why not become a driver for one of the companies below and earn money by delivering food or groceries?
Where to apply: https://www.doordash.com/dasher/signup/
DoorDash Dashers wanted! Earn money on your terms but driving or biking with DoorDash. Sign up today and you could start earning this week! DoorDash is a technology platform that connects customers with their favorite restaurants and drivers with easy opportunities to make money anytime they want, anywhere they want. Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
Where to apply: https://www.uber.com/a/signup/drive/deliver
If you want to deliver food with Uber Eats, you must meet the following minimum qualifications, per their website:
- Your car must have at least two doors
- The car must not be older than a 1999 model
- Scooters must have a 50cc motor
- You must have a government-issued ID
- At least one year of driving experience, if delivering by car
- You must be at least 19 years old
- Requirements may vary by city
Where to apply: https://fleet.postmates.com/
When you sign up to be a Postmates driver, you earn money delivering food to people in your city. Postmates pays couriers weekly via direct deposit.
You must be able to meet the following requirements to work for Postmates:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license as well as an insured vehicle
- You must be able to pass a background check that Postmates runs when you apply
- You need a smartphone, either Android or iPhone to receive orders and payment
Where to apply: https://driver.grubhub.com/
With Grubhub, it’s easy to earn competitive pay, keep 100% of your tips and create your own flexible schedule.
Where to apply: https://www.shipt.com/be-a-shopper
Shipt is a grocery delivery service. Apply to be a Shipt Shopper today and start achieving your goals. Pay off debt, start a part-time job, or simply earn extra cash. Experienced shoppers make an average of $22/hr.* Paychecks are delivered every week.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and auto insurance.
- A reliable vehicle, 1997 or newer.
- Knowledge of produce selection.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- iPhone (iOS 10 or newer) or Android (5.1 or newer) smartphone.
Where to apply: https://shoppers.instacart.com/
This is another grocery delivery service. As a shopper, you’ll pick and deliver the items
that customers want and get paid for it. There’s no set hours with Instacart. Just
open the app and shop whenever it works for you.
- At least 18 years old
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent access to a vehicle
- Consistent access to and be able to effectively use a recent smartphone (iPhone 5 / Android 4.4 or newer)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
Where to apply: https://shoppers.burpy.com/join-as-shopper
As a Burpy shopper you will picking and delivering the groceries to the customer. You will make tips and can make up to $25 per hour. Shop stores like your local H-E-B, Whole Foods or Costco and more. You are paid via direct deposit. You can request a payout at any time for the deliveries you made.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a car, license and insurance
- Must have a recent smartphone(Android or iPhone)
- Must be professional, responsible and detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs
Where to apply: https://flex.amazon.com/
Deliver Amazon packages by signing up with Amazon Flex. Most drivers make $18-$25 an hour.*
Easily track your earnings with the Amazon Flex app. Opportunities available 7 days a week.
Where to apply: https://www.deliv.co/drivers/
Deliv is a same-day delivery service helping local businesses deliver retail items to their customers. You would be delivering packages from retail stores like Best Buy, Petsmart, Walgreens and more. Drivers can earn up to $22 per hour and get paid weekly.
- 18+ years of age
- Car (2004 or newer)
- Smartphone with data plan
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Great customer service skills
- Speak English fluently
- 1+ year(s) driving experience
Pass a background check