This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
It’s that time of year again! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and that means it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to get your hands on a free turkey.
The holiday season can be expensive, so why not take advantage of one of the many opportunities to get a free turkey? With a little planning and effort, you can enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal without breaking the bank.
Bj’s Wholesale Club
Between Nov. 1 and Nov. 10, BJ’s members who spend $150 in the same transaction, either in-club or online, they will get a digital coupon for a free Butterball whole turkey, fresh or frozen. The coupon can be redeemed between Nov. 12 and Nov. 23, while supplies last.
To qualify, you will need to create a digital account on BJs.com and clip the free turkey offer in the coupon gallery, either through the BJ’s mobile app or online at BJs.com.
This year you can score a totally free thanksgiving dinner through Ibotta after rebates. Get 100% cash back on everything you need to whip up dinner for the family.
This is what you will get for free after receiving cash-back for submitting a receipt:
- Butterball Turkey
- Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- McCormick Gravy Mix
- Kuner’s Green Beans
Just head over to this post to learn how to get a Free turkey through Ibotta.
If you’ve been thinking of trying out Butcherbox, there is no better time than right now. Currently, Butcherbox is offering new or canceled customers $100 Off plus a Free Turkey. If you join Butcherbox by 11/13 you will get a free 14-18 pound turkey. This size turkey will feed about 10-12 people!
All you need to do is head over to Butcherbox and enter your info to claim the offer. You can claim the offer until November 13th.
Shoprite Free Turkey or Ham Holiday Promo 2022
Shoprite is offering customers with a free Price Plus Club Card a free turkey or ham for thanksgiving with their 2022 Holiday promo. All you need to do is present your Price Plus card to the cashier at the start of the order every time you shop at any ShopRite Supermarket starting Sunday, October 16 thru Thursday, November 24, 2022.
Once you spend the required amount (varies by area) you’ll qualify for the freebie.
Spend the required amount and qualify for ONE of the following:
- ShopRite All Natural Frozen Turkey any size up to 21 lbs OR Save $1.89/lb off any other fresh or frozen turkey (up to 21 lbs)
- Empire or any other Kosher Turkey $1.89/lb off up to 21 lbs
- ShopRite Grade “A” or Shady Brook Frozen Turkey Breast 6-9 lb avg OR $2.29/lb off any other fresh or frozen turkey breast or Kosher turkey breast
- Empire or any other Kosher Frozen Roasting Chicken (Up to 7lbs)
- Stouffer’s Frozen Lasagna, any variety 90 – 96 oz
- Stouffer’s Frozen Lasagna 38 oz or Michael Angelo’s Frozen dinner options
- Gardein Plant-Based Roast 35.2 oz (Frozen Dept)
- Tofurky 56 oz (Frozen Meat item)
- Cooks Shank or Butt Half Smoked Ham OR Save $2.39/lb off any Cook’s Spiral Sliced Ham, Boneless Ham, or any other Smoked Ham (up to 12lbs)
- STARTING SUNDAY 11/13 FREE Fresh Whole Picnic 12 lb. avg, Pork Picnic OR take $1.89/lb off any other Bone-in Smoked Pork Picnic
You can visit the Shoprite website for more details or stop by a store near you to get your free club card and more info.
Acme Free Turkey Offer 2022
Acme Market is offering a FREE Turkey through their Acme for U app. All you need to do is clip the free turkey coupon in the Acme for U app, then spend at least $300 cumulatively in-store through Nov. 24. Once you’ve made enough shopping trips to equal over $300, you can grab a FREE Turkey
Winco Free Turkey Offer 2022
If you live near a Winco store, you can score a FREE thanksgiving turkey when you spend $125 in one transaction. Just make a shopping trip between Nov. 14 – 23, and you’ll get a free Jennie-O Grade A turkey.
Make note though, there are a few items that don’t count towards the $125 total including beer, wine, milk, tobacco, and more.