This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Update: Digit has decided to start charging for their service so I have moved my savings over to Dobot. It’s FREE and they give you a FREE $5 to get started, learn more here.
I wanted to share this awesome app with you called Digit. Digit helps you save money without doing anything. Digit connects to your checking account and withdraws a few dollars (all based on your spending habits) every few days and deposits it into your Digit savings account. They have an overdraft gaurantee so you can rest assured they will never take out money you need. Most of the time you won’t even know they took anything.
I know what your thinking because I was thinking it too. How can I let some app withdraw random amounts of my money… but I have to say you do not even notice it. After just a month I had $141 bucks saved up and I did not even miss it!! Even cooler, Digit sends me a text every morning with my account balance so I can control my spending. And it’s super fun too. Reply to the text with a comment like “awesome” or “sweet” and you will get a hilarious response! I am loving Digit and I bet you will too. It’s never too early to start saving for Christmas right?!
- Does this service cost anything? Nope. Digit is 100% free. They even give you cash bonuses every quarter based on how much you save.
- Will this work on my bank? YES! Digit works with over 2,500+ U.S. Based banks.
- How do I withdraw my money? Simply text “Withdraw” anytime to get your money out.
- Is it safe? YES! All information is encrypted and your account is insured to $250,000.
- How does digit know how much to save? It tracks your spending and pulls out small amounts that you can afford. You can also save more, less, or pause it at anytime with a simple text!
You can GO HERE and Signup in about a minute.
Have you tried Digit? Let me know what you think…