This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Do you have a hard time saving money? Then check out the Dobot app. Dobot is an automatic money saving app that helps you save money by creating goals, analyzing your spending habits, and calculating safe savings amounts to automatically transfer from your checking account to your Dobot savings account.
It’s totally FREE and they are giving you a free $5 to get your savings started! I started my account with the goal to pay off a credit card. Dobot is smart and it will automatically deduct small amounts from my checking. So small I probably won’t even notice. (They guarantee no overdrafts) And each week my savings account will grow without me having to do anything!
I had been using the Digit app which I loved but they are not charging a monthly fee of $2.99. Since I’m all about FREE I just switched to Dobot!
How to get your FREE $5
- Enter your phone number at this $5 Dobot Referral Bonus Link, and then download the app and create your account using the same phone number.
- Connect your bank account
- After connecting your bank account, you will be given the option to “Boost” your savings, where you should choose to transfer $5 from your bank account to Dobot. You need to add $5 to get the FREE $5.
- A few days after your $5 savings transfer is completed, you will have $10 available to withdraw to your bank account ($5 referral bonus + $5 initial savings transfer).
- Bonus! You can also share $5 with your friends and when they sign up you get a $5 bonus too!
Just so you know… you can withdrawal your money at ANY time if you need it and there are ZERO fees or costs. Dobot uses 256-bit bank level security and never stores any passwords, and Dobot connects with over 15,000 banks in the United States. Your Dobot account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
Also make sure to share your referral link in the comments below or in our Facebook group and help someone make an extra $5 bucks!