This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
New Amazon Mom members get $10 credit!
If you haven’t tried Amazon Mom before and don’t have Amazon Prime, sign up for your free trial of Amazon Mom with Prime now! You get FREE 2-day shipping, plus loads of other great benefits!
New Amazon Mom with Prime members (including those enjoying the 30-day free trial) who join Amazon Mom, are eligible for a free $10 Amazon credit.
In order to qualify for the free $10 credit, you must use this Amazon Mom link to sign up.
You must also be a new (and not a returning or existing) Amazon Mom member and not an existing member of Amazon Prime, and must complete the Amazon Mom signup process and be accepted into the Amazon Mom program (which is super easy and quick). Once you are approved and complete your first $25 purchase, you will receive the $10 credit!
Credits may not be available to Amazon customers who are residents of the following states: Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, or Rhode Island.
Amazon Mom Benefits:
- 20% off diaper and wipes when you Subscribe & Save.
- 15% off other family essentials. Choose 5 or more Subscribe & Save items to arrive on your monthly delivery day and save 20% on all of it!
- Free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
- 15% baby registry completion discount for expecting members.
Note: After your 30-day trial, Amazon will automatically charge you $99 to continue your Amazon Prime subscription. If you’d prefer not to sign up for that, here’s what you’ll want to do:
- Go to your account
- Click “Manage Prime Membership” under Settings
- Then choose “Do Not Upgrade”
- Then choose “Turn-Off Auto Upgrade”