Adopt a Dog, Buy Pedigree and get $200 back!
If your planning on adding a new furry friend to your family soon, you will want to check out this offer by Pedigree brand dog food.
Right now when you adopt a dog and Buy a Quantity of 2 Bags of Pedigree Dog Food (must be 15-Lbs+ each) between July 1, 2021 and October 31, 2021 you can get up to $200 back on your adoption fees.
How it Works
- Find and adopt your next pet dog at a local shelter
- Purchase two 15-lb. or larger bags of Pedigree dog food
- Digitally submit your receipts for the adoption fees and dog food between 7/1/21 and 10/31/21.
- Check your email for information on how to redeem your rebate and enjoy a lifetime of loyalty from your new pet. Rebate will be provided in the form of a check or Paypal payment. If your rescue dog’s adoption fee was less than $200, Pedigree will pay whatever you spent. If your adoption fee was more than that, your rebate will be $200.
Walmart sells 15+ bags of Pedigree for around 12 bucks!
- Pedigree Puppy Growth and Protection 16.3lbs
- Pedigree Small Dog Roasted Chicken 15.9 lbs
- Pedigree Healthy Weight Adult 15lbs
To learn more and submit your receipts, click this link. Click on get started and follow the instructions. Make sure to only adopt a pet if you have enough time, space, and money to add a new member to your family because caring for an animal is a big commitment.