If you have been diagnosed with Depression/Bipolar Disorders you can get a FREE 23 and Me DNA Kit . 23andMe®’s Personal Genetic Service offers over 70 personalized genetic reports on your health, traits and ancestry based on your DNA. You can learn more about this service at 23andMe.com.
You can participate in this study if:
- You are 18-50 years old and live in the United States.
- You have access to a desktop or laptop computer; smartphones and tablets will not work with this study.
- You have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder or bipolar disorder.
- You have been prescribed medication to treat major depressive disorder or bipolar disorder.
- You are willing to provide a saliva sample for DNA testing.
- You are willing to complete online study sessions over the course of nine months. Each study session takes between 10-30 minutes and may include surveys and a series of cognitive tests online.
- If you have been diagnosed with major depression, or bipolar disorder I, or bipolar disorder II by a medical professional and you meet the other criteria listed above, you may be eligible to participate in this study.