This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
One lucky person is going to win a gift set from Old Factory Candles, in your choice of theme/scents!
Old Factory Candles asked me to review one of their gift sets and I was super excited because I love scented candles. I almost always have candles burning because they smell so good and candles last so much longer then glade plug ins or air fresheners.
They offer several different themed gift sets and I chose the “Fall Harvest” gift set. Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles. Each of which burns clean for over 20 hours. The scents in my set are: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves.
So I know what your thinking…. they look nice but how to do they smell? Well the verdict is….They smell heavenly! They all smell great but Pumpkin spice is rocking my world right now! These candles come packaged in a gift box perfect for giving (If my family/friends are reading this HINT HINT) and on top of that they handmade from natural soy wax in the USA. They retail for $25 on Amazon.com
Just look at all the scents you can choose from:
- Happy Holidays: Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, Gingerbread
- Fall Harvest: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves.
- Romance: Rose Petals, Champagne, Dark Chocolate
- Fresh & Clean: Lemongrass, Olive Blossom, Fresh Linen
- Spa Day: Cucumber, Lemongrass, Green Tea
- Vacation: Sea Breeze, Hawaiian Lei, Awapuhi
- Coffee Shop: Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, Chai Tea
- Man Cave: Straight Razor, Leather, Mahogany
- High as a Kite: Cannabis, Incense, Bag O’ Cookies
- New Born Baby: Baby Powder, Baby Shampoo, First Blanket
- 50 Shades: Leather, Vanilla Sex, Jasmine Bubbles
One lucky person is going to win a gift set from Old Factory Candles, in your choice of theme/scents! Enter Below:
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.