This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Sign up to be a Nike Product Tester!
Nike is one of the most popular companies in the world. Nike was founded in 1964 and has been providing athletes with some of the finest athletic gear in the world. And how do they continually create the best gear? They have a product testing program where they have real users like you testing their products.
Who can Apply to Product test?
Nike’s product testing program is available for adults and children. They accept all ages although a parent must apply for their children who are under 12 years old.
How does it work?
Nike is looking for people to test shoes and or apparel. Just sign up and send them your shoe size and your measurements. Nike tests all kinds of footwear products throughout the year. There are several categories you can apply to be a tester for. Once you apply, they will notify you in about a week (sometimes longer) and let you know if you are accepted or denied.
Once your accepted and eligible to test you will be notified when they have a product available for you. Once you accept the invitation they will send you the test product. That’s when you get to test the product for the specified amount of time. Then you will submit your feedback via the product test website. Finally, when the test is over you will return the item and your eligible to test a new item.
- Many of the testing samples come in whole sizes. So if your shoe size is a half size, we recommend selecting your closest whole size instead. (i.e. 9 instead of 9.5)
- Be detailed about your training schedule. Nike is looking for people who actually train to put their products to hard use. Make sure to tell them how much you run, play sports, walk etc.
The products to be tested are dependent on their business needs. However, we want to test our products with the right athletes, activity and performance level. Therefore, we search our tester database to find the best group of testers for each product. We’ll contact you whenever we have a product for you.Nike Product Tester
How Do I Join?
To sign up, click this link and apply. Remember, not everyone will get accepted. Sometimes they are looking for specific types of testers. If you get denied this time… wait a little bit and try again. It can take several tries before you finally get accepted.
Sign up to be a Nike Product TesterWant more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!