Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
As always, I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful.
When life gives you lemons, use them! Use this popular fruit for everything from cleaning to beauty and health. What is your favorite way to use a lemon?
- Clean your cutting board with a lemon and some kosher salt.
- Clean and freshen your garbage disposal with a lemon.
- Get rid of fleas in your home using a citrus spray made from lemons.
- Clean your microwave without scrubbing or chemicals.
- Use lemons to whiten napkins, linens, and socks.
- Use lemon juice to remove rust stains on your knives and silverware.
- Use lemon juice to make all natural bleach without chlorine or chemicals.
- Create a natural blackhead remover using a lemon, sugar, and honey.
- Make a natural sore throat remedy using lemons, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
- Keep your lips in top shape with a homemade lemon sugar lip scrub.
- Use Dr Oz’s recipe to naturally whiten your teeth with lemons.
- Use lemon juice to lighten your hair and bring out highlights.
- Lemons can be used to remove skin tags naturally.
Leave a comment below with your best lemon uses!