This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Check out what came in my mailbox this week!
I got a couple full size products like the bona floor wipes and the Secret deodorant. I got a whole week supply of L’Oreal youth code and some free hair ties for being a John Freida elite club member. There are a couple things still available and the links are all below.
So what came in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and let me know…
What I got that is still available:
- FREE Samples from Swaggable (Honest Kitchen Dog Food)
- FREE Sample of Astroglide Natural Personal Lubricant
- FREE Publix Coupon Book ($57 in Savings)
- Join the John Frieda Elite Club (Hair Ties)
- FREE Greeting Card from Acavano
Everything else (No longer available)
- Paperless Post holiday cards
- Bona Floor Wipes
- L’Oreal Youth Code samples
- Full Size Secret Deodorant
- Gevalia K Cup Samples
- Magazines: Us Weekly, Website