This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Wow can you believe tomorrow is Easter already. 2012 is really flying by! I got some awesome free samples in the mail this week and I would have to say the bin is officially full! I love the Stella Artois chalice and it is even engraved with my name on it… for FREE! My husband wants one now!
There are still a few things that are still available and I have posted the links below.What did you get in the mail this week?
What I got that’s still available:
- FREE Stella Artois Engraved Chalice or Possible FREE Chalice
- FREE Window Blind sample from Smith+Noble
- FREE Martha Stewart Magazine
- FREE Shout Color Catcher
- FREE Purex Detergent Sample
Everything Else (No Longer Available)
- Big Ass Fans Bobblehead
- FREE Pert Plus Sample
- FREE RX Skin Therapy Samples
- FREE Craisins sample and coupon
- FREE Menage a trois Buttons
- FREE Zicam Sample
- FREE Bigelow Tea Sample and Coupon
- FREE Organic Basil Seeds and Stonyfield coupons
- FREE Bottle of Omega Select Fish Oil
- FREE gud body lotion sample
- FREE Beneful Dog Treats Samples