This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Hello everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving and made it through the crazy shopping weekend! Ok, so let’s check out what came in my mail this week. Probably the weirdest thing I got was the full size brownie mix. I also got a cute bracelet from Chick peek…. anyone else get one? All of the FREE K cups came from Bzzagent, so if your not a member the link is below. Make sure to sign up, they send awesome stuff.
So leave me a comment and let me know what came in your mailbox!
What I got that is still available:
- FREE CBS Watch Magazine
- FREE L’Oreal Revitalift Sample
- Possible FREE Samples from Swaggable (100% pure lotion samples)
- FREE stuff from BzzAgent (Free green mountain k-cups)
Everything Else (no longer available)
- Magazines: OK!, Vogue, Taste of Home, Entrepreneur
- FREE Benjamin Moore Paint coupon
- Betty Crocker Shake & Pour Brownie Mix
- FREE Patak’s product coupon
- Maybelline Dream BB Cream Sample
- Garnier Sleek & Shine Sample
- Bracelet from Chic Peek
- Pillsbury Baguette Chips