This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
As a thank you for being a customer, Bank of America is giving all their customers FREE McAfee LiveSafe for one year! (a $95 value!)
LiveSafe is complete antivirus software that offers optimal online security, identity protection and secure cloud storage. Protects all your devices on every operating system.
- Guard against viruses and online threats
- Avoid risky websites and prevent dangerous downloads
- Removes the hassle of managing user names and passwords
- Comprehensive mobile security
- Secure Cloud Storage
How to get McAfee LiveSafe at no cost for one year
- Sign in to Online Banking from this page. You will be redirected to the McAfee site.
- Create a McAfee user account and a password.
- Enter your registration information (name, address, city, state and phone number).
- Provide your billing information to McAfee for automatic renewal after the 12-month trial period. Please note your credit or debit card will not be charged by McAfee at this time and you are under no obligation to renew your subscription. You may cancel the automatic renewal before the trial period expires by calling 866.622.3911.