This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
If you’re a beauty enthusiast, you’re probably always on the lookout for new products to try out. But sometimes, it can be tough to know if a product will work for you without actually testing it out. That’s where Mary Kay comes in – they’re offering free samples of their products to customers, so you can try them out for yourself and see if they’re a good fit for your skincare or makeup routine.
Right now you can sign up on Mary Kay’s website and get a free sample of one of their most popular products.
You will get to choose 1 of 6 samples offered:
- TimeWise Repair® Revealing Radiance® Facial Peel Sample
- Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask Sample, pk./6
- TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Day Cream Non-SPF Sample normal/Dry, pk./6
- TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Day Cream Non-SPF Sample – Combination/Oily, pk./6
- TimeWise® Miracle Set 3D™ Sample Sets, pk./3 (Normal/Dry)
- TimeWise® Miracle Set 3D™ Sample Sets, pk./3 (Combination/Oily)
How to get your FREE Mary Kay Samples
To get your sample, just visit this link and choose a sample and fill out the form. Employees of Mary Kay Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their immediate family members, as well as Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants and their immediate family members, are not eligible to request free samples.
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.