Get a FREE Wedding Dress for Military and First responders from Brides across America! Please share this with anyone you know that could be helped. Also, this is a great organization to donate your wedding dress to!
If you are a military bride/first responder you must pre-register and visit one of the participating salons with proof of deployment (check qualifications) to select a wedding gown.
- You must be engaged and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
- If you are a military bride, you or your fiancé have had a deployment within the past 5 years or have an upcoming deployment. If you are a first responder bride, you must be an active, police officer, fire fighter, EMT, or Paramedic.
- Areas that qualify are Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea, Japan, Africa, Syria, Ukraine and other areas overseas. *USCG protecting our waters or boarders and on a ship for 3 or more months during the year.
- We accept submarine, special ops and navy orders.
- You may qualify if you had a civil ceremony and now planning a formal wedding.
Location & Date varies by local participating stores in these states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin