This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Wedding planning can be stressful, but finding the perfect dress shouldn’t be. That’s why Brides Across America is offering FREE wedding dresses to military and first responder brides. If you or your partner serves in the military or works as a first responder, this offer is for you.
Brides Across America has been providing free wedding dresses to military and first responder brides since 2008. The nonprofit organization partners with bridal salons across the country to provide wedding dresses to those who serve our country and communities. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect gown for your special day.
Please share this with anyone you know that could be helped. Also, this is a great organization to donate your wedding dress to!
To claim your free wedding dress, simply register on the Brides Across America website and attend one of their events. You’ll need to bring a valid ID or proof of service to qualify. From there, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of wedding dresses and find the perfect one for your big day.
If you are a military bride/first responder you must pre-register and visit one of the participating salons with proof of deployment (check qualifications) to select a wedding gown.
- You must be engaged and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
- If you are a military bride, you or your fiancé have had a deployment within the past 5 years or have an upcoming deployment. If you are a first responder bride, you must be an active, police officer, fire fighter, EMT, or Paramedic.
- Areas that qualify are Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea, Japan, Africa, Syria, Ukraine and other areas overseas. *USCG protecting our waters or boarders and on a ship for 3 or more months during the year.
- We accept submarine, special ops and navy orders.
- You may qualify if you had a civil ceremony and now planning a formal wedding.
Location & Date varies by local participating stores in these states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin