This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Grow your Own Food with FREE Seeds!
The Free Seed Project by Rob Greenfield wants to help communities grow their own food and share it with your community!
Sign up for the Free Seed Project Pack and they send enough seeds to start a garden that will fill each person’s life with health and happiness and contribute to regenerating our Earth. That’s quite the garden, all from one envelope in the mail!
With 10,000 packs shipped every season, it is the most commonly requested kit. It helps them put thousands of free seeds in the hands of beginner gardeners, those with low access to seeds/food, and those growing to share their bounties.
What’s in the Free Seed Pack 2023?
- Carrot (25 seeds) Bolero variety
- Radish (50 seeds) mix of Easter Egg multicolor mix and Pink Celebration varieties
- Turnip (200 seeds) Purple Top White Globe turnip variety
- Bunching Onion (120 seeds) Evergreen Hardy White variety
- Basil (200 seeds) mix of Genovese, Red Rubin, Sweet Thai, Kapoor Tulsi and Lemon varieties
- Chive (40 seeds) mix of Purly, Staro and Chinese Leeks/Garlic Chives varieties
- Dill (100 seeds) mix of Bouquet and Teddy varieties
- Herb Mix (400 seeds) mix of Lemon Balm, Greek Oregano and Chamomile
- Kale (40 seeds) mix of Toscano/ Lacinato/ Dinosaur kale, Red Russian, White Russian and curly varieties
- Arugula (170 seeds) Esmee variety
- Mustard Green (70 seeds) mix of Red Giant and Green Wave mustard green varieties and Choi Sum (Asian green)
- Flower Mix / Beneficial Insect Attractant Mix (flowers) (100 seeds) This mix contains approximately 19 different plants that attract beneficial insects. Perennial and annual varieties attract a wide array of beneficial insects that prey upon unwanted garden insect pests.
These seeds will help empower people to break free from the unhealthy food system and take power over their food and their health. To sign up, click this link and fill out the form under “free seed project pack request form” .
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.