How to Find Out If You Have Any Missing Money
Try this FREE Search for Missing Money and see if anyone owes you money!! Just enter your name and state to search all participating states to find your family’s missing, lost, and unclaimed property, money and assets.
I was surprised, I actually had $40 from an old account and my husband had money too. If you find money that is owed to you, just submit a claim and they will mail you a check.
How to check
- GO HERE
- Enter your name and state (use all the names you have been known as, like married name, maiden name, etc)
- If you find one that you think is you, enter a claim
- After they verify, they will mail you a check
- Enjoy your unexpected cash!
Common types of unclaimed property include:
- Bank accounts and safe deposit box contents
- Stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and dividends
- Uncashed checks and wages
- Insurance policies, CD’s, trust funds
- Utility deposits, escrow accounts