This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Get totally FREE stocks from Webull!
Are you looking for an easy way to get into the world of investing without spending a lot of money? Well, we have some great news for you! With just 1 CENT, you can get 12 free shares of stock and potentially score between $76 and $30,600.
Deposit ANY amount (even just 1 cent!) and get 12 FREE stocks worth up to $30k!!!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps below to sign up for a free account. As a welcome bonus, you’ll receive two free stocks just for joining.
Once you have set up your account, deposit 1 PENNY, and you’ll receive another 10 free stocks once the deposit clears. This usually takes 2-4 days. With this offer, you can potentially get up to $30,600 worth of free stocks, although the average payout is around $76-$100.
The best part is that you can sell your stocks and cash out to your bank at any time after the funds have settled. So, if you decide that investing in something else is a better option for you, you can easily sell your shares and use the money elsewhere.
How to get your free stock
- Go HERE click sign up and create an account (enter your email/pass and then click on get the code – they will email you a verification code to put in the form)
- Download the app and sign in.
- Tap the menu at the top left and pick “my free stock” and then pick open an account by filling out the application. Since they are giving you actual stock with cash value you will need to provide your social and ID (see * below). (It does not effect your credit at all)
- Once your account is approved (mine was approved in minutes) you can open the app and go back to get your 2 free stocks. Your free stock will be random and it will be worth between $3 and $1,000!
- You can also add $.01 or more to your account and claim 10 more FREE stocks.
- Allow 5 trading days after you claim your free stock for it to be credited to your account.
- Once your free stock is credited in your account, you can either keep it or sell it then withdraw the money or buy a different stock. You can also give your friends a free stock and you will get one too when they create an account!
* To own stock in a brokerage account, you are required under federal law (the Patriot Act) to provide your Social Security number. This information is used to verify your identity and prevent money launderers and terrorists from gaining access to the stock market. Every brokerage must adhere to this requirement.
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.