This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Get totally FREE stocks from Webull!
Deposit ANY amount (even just 5 cents!) and get 5 FREE stocks worth up to $8300!!!
HOT! Get a FREE share of stock valued between $3 and $1,000 from Webull! Just create an account which is totally FREE and as a thank you, you’ll get a random stock that could be worth as much as $1,000 bucks!
Plus if you deposit any amount into your new account they will give you another 4 free stocks between $8 and $2000! You can withdraw the money and stock value after you get the stock.
How to get your free stock
- Go HERE click sign up and create an account (enter your email/pass and then click on get the code – they will email you a verification code to put in the form)
- Download the app and sign in.
- tap the menu at the top left and pick “my free stock” and then pick open an account by filling out the application. Since they are giving you actual stock with cash value you will need to provide your social and ID (see * below). (It does not effect your credit at all)
- Once your account is approved (mine was approved in minutes) you can open the app and go back to get your free stock. Your free stock will be random and it will be worth between $3 and $1,000!
- You can also add $5 to your account and claim 4 more FREE stocks.
- Allow 5 trading days after you claim your free stock for it to be credited to your account.
- Once your free stock is credited in your account, you can either keep it or sell it then withdraw the money or buy a different stock. You can also give your friends a free stock and you will get one too when they create an account!
* To own stock in a brokerage account, you are required under federal law (the Patriot Act) to provide your Social Security number. This information is used to verify your identity and prevent money launderers and terrorists from gaining access to the stock market. Every brokerage must adhere to this requirement.