This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Get Rewarded for Paying Your Rent!
Pinata is the first rewards and credit building program for renters. When you use the Piñata app you get amazing rewards just for confirming your on-time rent payments. But it gets better. You can also build your credit, which can directly supercharge your financial wellbeing.
Right now when you create an account you get a FREE a $30 gift card and $20 in Piñata cash just for creating your account.
How Pinata Works
Create your FREE account:
– Download the app and create an account
– Get a $30 gift card and your first Piñata Cash to spend on rewards of your choice
Earn Piñata Cash:
– Every rent day, you’ll earn Piñata Cash just for paying your rent like you already do
– Earn additional Piñata Cash from referrals, taking surveys and more!
Redeem your Piñata Cash for rewards of your choice:
– Choose from exclusive rewards, from fitness experiences to gift cards at brands you love
– Unlock a special rent day reward each month
FREE Credit Building:
– Opt in to report your rent payments to credit bureaus and finally get “credit” for on time rent payments
– Build your credit and boost your financial literacy for a brighter future
Even when it’s not rent day, Piñata gives renters exclusive deals and discounts to help you save on everyday expenses from CVS and Costco to Best Buy and Sprint to Papa John’s and Disney World. You get an average of $4,000 in yearly savings. You can also get cash back on special deals from your favorite brands.
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.