Get a FREE Big Red Safety Box from the The National Autism Association! It is a free-of-charge safety toolkit for autism families in need of wandering-prevention tools. Make sure you qualify before your order one.
To apply for an NAA Big Red Safety Box®, you must:
- Be the primary caregiver of an individual with an autism diagnosis.
- Be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S.
- Agree to the terms and conditions stated in the application.
- Be a first-time recipient. Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Apply only once. Multiple requests will not be processed, limit one box per family.
- Allow up to 3 weeks for NAA to process your application and ship your Big Red Safety Box.
NAA’s Big Red Safety Box® includes:
- Educational materials and tools, including NAA’s Be REDy Booklet
- Two (2) GE Door/Window Alarms including batteries
- One (1) RoadID Personalized, Engraved Shoe ID Tag
- Five (5) Adhesive Stop Sign Visual Prompts for doors and windows
- Two (2) Safety Alert Window Clings for car or home windows
- One (1) Red Safety Alert Wristband
- One (1) Child ID Kit from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children