This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Are you or do you know someone with breast cancer? If so you can order them a free Pinked Perspective Mastectomy Kit!
Contents of a Mastectomy Kit include:
- A letter of support and helpful hints from my own experience
- Button down pajamas
- Jesus Calling Devotional by Sarah Young
- Journal and Pink Pen for recording medications and drainage
- Pink Flannel wrap
- Pink Sack for holding drains when bathing
- Bar of clear, white Dial soap
- Thank You notes designed and donated by friend and Breast Cancer Warrior, Elizabeth of
- Little Bit Heart
- Pink Seatbelt Pillow for the uncomfortable rides in the car post-surgery
- Pinked Perspective water bottle
- My Warrior Mommy by Beckie Gladfelter for those with young children
For more info, click this link. Remember only to order this for someone who is going through breast cancer treatment as it is a very generous gift intended to help people get through a tough time!