This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Score a FREE Ting for State Farm Policy Holders!
State Farm wants to keep your family and home safe. As part of that mission, State Farm has partnered with Whisker Labs, the makers of Ting.
If you are a current State Farm Homeowner policyholders, you can sign up today to receive a FREE Ting while supplies last.
Ting, a service of Whisker Labs, includes a smart plug that monitors your home’s electrical network for faults that can lead to fires. Ting also monitors the utility grid to help detect faults that could damage your home.
Your Ting Service from Whisker Labs includes:
- Ting hardware and 3 years of service – ALL FREE
- Ting plug-in sensor with a lifetime warranty
- Ting smartphone app
- 24 x 7 electrical hazard monitoring
- Fire hazard & power quality notifications
- Hazard detection, localization & identification
- Repair coordination & $1,000 hazard repair credit2
What you need to be eligible for Ting:
- Wi-Fi connection
- An active State Farm non-tenant homeowners policy
To request your FREE Ting or see if you are eligible, click this link and log in to enroll.
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.