This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Do you buy Roundup Products?
Round up Family of products are involved in a class action settlement. This Settlement includes Roundup®, HDX®, Ace® weed killer. It is alleged that they promoted and sold products produced without disclosing the potential health risks. This case is not a personal-injury case. Plaintiffs do not allege they were injured or became ill from exposure to the products.
If you bought one of the below products from Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon, Target, Lowe’s and other stores you qualify and you may be entitled to compensation.
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer (all applicators)
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer Plus (all applicators)
- Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus
- Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Wild Blackberry Plus Vine and Brush Killer
- Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer
- Roundup® Concentrate Wild Blackberry Plus Vine and Brush Killer
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer
- Roundup® Concentrate Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer
- Roundup® Ready-to-Use Max Control 365
- Roundup® Concentrate Max Control 365
- Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Sure Shot Foam
- Roundup® Precision Gel Weed & Grass Killer
- Roundup® Pro Concentrate (2.5-gallon size)
- HDX® Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use
- HDX® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate
- Ace® Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer
- Ace® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate
All you need to do is click this link and complete the short form by October 19, 2022 to submit your claim. Remember, It is against the law to fill out the form if you do not qualify. Proof of purchase is not necessary but can help you claim more money.