This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Experience the joy of crafting without spending a dime at Michaels’ Sunday Makebreak events! These free in-store crafting sessions are not just about learning new skills and creating unique pieces of art, but also about providing a completely cost-free creative outlet. They provide all the supplies you need, so you can just walk in and let your imagination take the lead. From handmade gift tags to abstract art, there’s a project for everyone.
What are Sunday Makebreak Events?
Sunday Makebreak events are a series of crafting workshops hosted by Michaels Stores. These events typically take place on Sundays and are designed to provide a fun, creative outlet for individuals of all ages. They are a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, try out new crafting techniques, and create something beautiful and unique.
Here is a look at some upcoming craft kits:
- Friendship Bracelets (Oct. 8)
- Hatbox Ghost Craft (Oct. 15)
- Witch Silhouette Painting (Oct. 22)
- Mandala Pumpkin Art (Oct. 29).
Don’t miss out on these fun and creative events! Visit your nearest Michaels store and let your creativity flow. 🎨🖌️
Here’s a general idea of how these events work:
- Schedule: The events are usually held on Sundays, but the exact timing can vary from store to store. It’s always a good idea to check the specific timing with your local Michaels store or on their website.
- Projects: Each Sunday Makebreak event focuses on a different craft project. This could range from painting and drawing to making jewelry, home decor, or even seasonal crafts. The project for the day is usually announced in advance.
- Supplies: One of the best parts about these events is that all the supplies are provided by Michaels. You don’t need to bring anything with you – just show up and get ready to create!
- Cost: Sunday Makebreak events are typically free of charge, making them a great, affordable way to spend some time getting crafty.
- Guidance: These events are led by knowledgeable staff who can guide you through the process, making it a great learning experience whether you’re a seasoned crafter or a beginner.
- Registration: Depending on the store and the popularity of the event, you might need to register in advance. Check with your local store or on the Michaels website for details.
Remember, crafting is all about having fun and expressing your creativity, so don’t worry about making everything perfect. Enjoy the process and the opportunity to create something with your own hands!
This event is free, and all supplies are included. You may request a kid friendly take and make project from the Team Member hosting the event. Just visit your local Michaels store to pick one up. Ask a Cashier or Team Member if you need help! You can find out more when you visit this link.
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.