This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Amazon Hub Counter allows you to easily collect your Amazon deliveries or make returns at staffed pickup points. This service gives you flexibility to get packages on your schedule. Here’s what you need to know:
What is Amazon Hub Counter?
Amazon Hub Counter is a pickup location where you can retrieve your Amazon packages from behind a counter. These counters are situated within local retail stores, often in places you may already frequently visit like grocery stores, coffee shops, gyms, and more. The counters are staffed by employees who can assist with scanning packages and handing them to you. It’s ideal for those who can’t receive deliveries at home or work.
One thing to note is that Amazon Hub Counters are not the same as Amazon Lockers. While both offer package pickup options, Amazon Lockers are self-service and don’t require staff assistance.
How Does Amazon Hub Counter Work?
Using Amazon Hub Counter is straightforward:
- Shop on Amazon and select a Hub Counter location for delivery
- Get a text/email when your package arrives with pickup details
- Visit the Counter location and show your pickup barcode to staff
- Staff will scan barcode to verify package and hand it to you
For returns, you can also drop off items with staff and get a receipt. Hub Counters make getting packages and returning items secure, convenient, and on your schedule.
One of the best things about Amazon Hub Counter is that it is available in various locations across the United States. You can choose a convenient location and pick up your package at a time that works best for you.
Benefits of Amazon Hub Counter
Amazon Hub Counter offers several advantages:
- Convenient pickup while running errands since Counters are in everyday retail spots
- Flexible package retrieval – you have 14 days to collect your order
- Added security since staff will retrieve and hand you items
- More privacy than home delivery if you can’t get packages delivered to your residence
- Free for Amazon Prime members
- Quick and easy returns by dropping off with staff
Overall, Amazon Hub Counters provide an affordable, secured, and convenient option for managing Amazon orders and returns.
Locations of Amazon Hub Counter
Amazon Hub Counters are located in thousands of spots across the United States and internationally. In the US, you can find them in retailers like Rite Aid, GNC, and Whole Foods. Internationally, Amazon offers Hub Counters and other secure pickup options like Lockers in many countries.
Search for locations near you on Amazon.com by entering your zip code or address. This will display nearby Counters and Lockers.
No matter where you are in the world, Amazon Hub Counter and other delivery options make it easy and convenient to return items and receive packages.
How to Use Amazon Hub Counter
Using Amazon Hub Counter is a convenient and hassle-free way to pick up your Amazon packages. Here are the steps to follow to use Amazon Hub Counter:
- Shop on Amazon.com or through your Amazon mobile app and choose a locker/pickup location from the available list in your area.
- When your package is delivered, you will receive an email or text message with a pickup code.
- Go to the Amazon Hub Counter location you selected and show the staff your pickup code.
- The staff will scan your barcode to verify your order and retrieve the correct package.
- The staff will then hand over the package to you.
It’s that simple! Using Amazon Hub Counter allows you to pick up your packages at a time that’s convenient for you, without having to worry about missed deliveries or package theft.
What Is the Customer Experience Like?
Reviews of Amazon Hub Counter are overwhelmingly positive. Customers appreciate:
- The flexibility to pick up packages anytime within 14 days
- Easy, assisted package pickup with staff help
- Ability to speak to staff for guidance with any issues
- Secure, convenient returns by just dropping off with staff
- Not having to worry about missed deliveries anymore
For most Amazon shoppers, Hub Counters relieve headaches over missed deliveries and give greater contro
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to pick up my Amazon Hub Counter package?
You have 14 days to pick up your package from the Amazon Hub Counter. After that, the package will be returned to the sender.
What is the difference between Amazon Hub Locker and Amazon Hub Counter?
Amazon Hub Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can pick up your Amazon packages. On the other hand, Amazon Hub Counter is a pickup location where a staff can scan and retrieve Amazon packages from behind a counter.
Can I use Amazon Hub Counter for returns?
Yes, you can use Amazon Hub Counter for returns. The Amazon Hub Counter associate puts your item into a polyethylene bag, applies a return label to the package, and sends it back to Amazon.
Is Amazon Hub Counter available at Whole Foods?
Yes, Amazon Hub Counter is available at Whole Foods stores in select cities.
How do I track my Amazon Hub Counter package?
You can track your Amazon Hub Counter package by logging in to your Amazon account and checking the tracking information. You will also receive email and text notifications when your package is ready for pickup and when it has been delivered to the Amazon Hub Counter.
Are there any job opportunities available at Amazon Hub Counter locations?
Yes, Amazon Hub Counter locations may have job opportunities available. You can check the Amazon Careers website for current job openings.
Give Amazon Hub Counter a try for an easy, assisted experience getting orders and making returns!
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.