This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Become a New Balance Product Tester
If you’re a fitness enthusiast or just a fan of athletic footwear, you’ll be excited to know that New Balance is looking for product testers! As a product tester, you’ll have the opportunity to try out their latest products and give valuable feedback to help shape future designs.
As a New Balance product tester, you will get to try out new products before they hit the market and give your feedback to help improve the products. You also get to keep the products that you test! Sign up today to become a New Balance product tester.
Not only will you get to try out new products for free, but you’ll also have a say in their development. Your feedback will be used to improve future designs and ensure that New Balance continues to create innovative and high-quality products.
They are looking for testers that meet the sizes listed:
- Adult Testers – For applicants wearing adult size shoes – men’s 7-18 / women’s 6-13.
- Junior Testers – For applicants wearing footwear between Infant size 3 and Grade School size 6. Designed for children testers, but open to adults with smaller feet as well.
Just click this link to sign up to become a New Balance Product Tester. Create an account and then make sure to fill out all your sizes and the types of activities you do. You will need to measure yourself so have a tape measure handy. If you’re selected, you’ll receive free products to test and keep. This is a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at what’s to come from one of the leading athletic footwear brands.
If you’re passionate about fitness and athletic footwear, don’t miss this chance to become a New Balance product tester. Apply today and get ready to test out the latest and greatest products from one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!
Michelle Harler is the founder of Guide2Free, a website dedicated to finding and sharing freebies, product testing opportunities, and other ways to save money. With over a decade of experience in the industry, her expertise in finding quality offers makes Guide2Free an invaluable resource for anyone looking to try new products and save money.