This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Become a New Balance Product Tester
Do you love sneakers? Do you love testing out new products and giving your feedback? If you answered yes to both, then you should become a New Balance product tester! As a New Balance product tester, you will get to try out new products before they hit the market and give your feedback to help improve the products. You also get to keep the products that you test! So what are you waiting for? Sign up today to become a New Balance product tester.
Got a sense of adventure, a passion for a sport or activity, a willingness to use prototype products, and the ability to provide constructive written feedback? You may be qualified to test New Balance products when you become a New Balance Product Tester!
They are looking for testers that meet the sizes listed:
- Adult Testers – For applicants wearing adult size shoes – men’s 7-18 / women’s 6-13.
- Junior Testers – For applicants wearing footwear between Infant size 3 and Grade School size 6. Designed for children testers, but open to adults with smaller feet as well.
Just click this link to sign up to become a New Balance Product Tester. Create an account and then make sure to fill out all your sizes and the types of activities you do. You will need to measure yourself so have a tape measure handy.
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!