This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no cost to you. As always, I only recommend links I personally use and love!
Become a Product Tester to get FREE Products to Test and Keep
If you’ve ever had the urge to become a product tester, you’ll be happy to know that it’s more than possible to not only get product testing jobs, but also get free products to keep, and possibly even make some money doing it. Product testing jobs aren’t as hard to find as you might think, especially if you know where to look.
I have got SO MANY awesome products through product testing. I mean like really expensive stuff, totally FREE. I am totally addicted. When people come to my house and hear that I have a free stuff / product testing blog they are like okay, that’s nice. But when I start showing them all the stuff I got totally free they are like HOW are you doing this?!
For example, I just got a $899 washing machine totally FREE for review. I’m not joking….it even has Alexa LOL. Zero dollars delivered and installed! ???? Look at my instagram photo if you want to see it. Cool right?
Okay, I know what your thinking…. HOW? And… you only got it because you have a blog. But no… anyone can get this stuff. You do need to usually write a review or give feedback of some form but it usually takes just a few minutes to do.
Product testing is an AWESOME way to get free stuff. I have got TONS of full size products by product testing. Some companies also will pay you in gift cards or products for your participation.
HOW TO GET FREE PRODUCTS TO TEST
The first thing I would suggest you do is get on my email list. I send out an email every single day with the best free stuff and products to test. No spam, no surveys or anything like that. You can enter your email below and you will get my emails once a day with the latest stuff.
Get on the email list below
No SPAM (I Promise!!)
If you don’t want to get any email, you can also check my site daily. Just go HERE to the homepage anytime to see what’s new. You can also browse the product testing category if you don’t want to see everything else mixed in. (Or keep reading for the list) 🙂
On the website, each post will tell you what is available for testing and how to sign up. For instance, one of the more popular product testing panels is Nike, which I talk about here. For that one… you just have to fill out their applications for the stuff you’d like to test like clothes, or shoes. Then they will either accept you, or deny you based on what they need at the moment. (You can also apply again later if you get denied)
So each individual post will give you the details of the different product testing panels and all you need to do is follow the directions. There are tons of different testing panels out there and I would encourage you to sign up for all the products that interest you. You can test everything from baby gear, to makeup, to food, to even big stuff like washing machines like I got.
The more panels your a member of, and the more you keep checking back here for more stuff to apply for….. the more stuff you will get.
Some of my Favorite Product Testing Sites
Here is a list of legit product testing companies that you can join.
❤ All links listed below with the ( Heart icon ) are my favorites and a must join!
Beauty Products Product Testing
- Naturally Curly: Girls with curly hair can sign up for free products.
- Essence Insiders: Get free beauty products from Essence Magazine.
- In Home Product Testing: Get free products to test and gift cards for doing it.
- Vogue Magazine: Test beauty products for Vogue magazine.
- In Style Trendsetters: Test beauty products for InStyle Magazine.
- Oprah Devotees: Test products for Oprah’s O Magazine.
- Truth in Aging: Each week, you’ll receive an invitation to take a short survey for your chance to test our featured products.
- Pueen Nail and Cosmetics: PUEEN is always looking for reviewers who are reliable, communicative, honest and constructive to post product reviews.
- Elle Inner Circle: Share your opinions on a variety of products and services featured in ELLE, receive product samples, and complete exclusive surveys.
Baby & Kids Product Testing
- Kidco: KidCo values the feedback and comments from you – the parent.
- MomSelect: Join to share free samples with friends, host in home parties or review the newest products for moms.
- Summer Infant: They are looking for parents with a child between the ages of 0-3 years old to sign up now to become one of our product testers.
- Upspring: They are looking for moms to join their new insider group, UpSpring Club IMO (In Mom’s Opinion).
- Nieto Research: Get FREE Baby Products, Diapers, & Feminine Hygiene Products from Nieto Research!!
- Parent Tested, Parent Approved: You give them your valuable feedback and get to keep the products for free!
- Johnson & Johnson: Join the friends and neighbors program to participate in product tests, focus groups, discussion forums and on-line surveys.
Footwear and Apparel Product Testing
- Brooks Shoes: Sign up to become a wear tester and get Free shoes. (Not taking apps keep checking back)
- Chico’s: They are looking for women to share their opinions about clothing.
- New Balance: Available to both Adults and Children. Get Free Shoes!
- Outdoor Cap: Join the tester panel to get free headgear.
- Columbia Sportswear – If you are serious about the outdoors, and would like to be a part of our testing program, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Electronics Product Testing
- Philips Sonicare: If you are 18-65 years old you may qualify to participate.
- ZTE: Sign up with ZTE to test phones and tablets.
- Remington Products: If you get accepted, you’ll get the chance to test and review Remington hair care, hair removal, shaving, and grooming products for FREE.
- Lenovo: Just fill out the form to become a member of the Lenovo Customer Panel.
- Fitbit: Sign up now to join the Fitbit field testers
Store Product Review Programs
- Target – Get FREE Products to Test from Target when you become a Hey Bullyseye member.
- Home Depot: The Seeds Program provides Members with free products that have been submitted to Seeds by vendors or The Home Depot.
Other Product Testing Programs You can Join
- Crowdtap: Crowdtap is a way for you to connect with well known brands while earning cash and free products in return!
- Smiley 360: I love Smiley! They send tons of free products to try.
- Houseparty: Host product themed parties with your friends and family for free.
- Vocalpoint: They have some of the best samples! They are always sending out free products and coupons.
- Viewpoints: They have some awesome freebies. Everything from pots and pans to makeup.
- Comfort Research: Comfort Research is looking for people to participate in their top secret “Comforteer” product testing program.
- Branded Surveys: They often give out products to test. Some members got a ninja blender.
- Mindspay: They are a survey company that also offers products to test. I got panties and a soap dispenser from this one.
- Good Housekeeping: Join the Good Housekeeping Advisory Panel for a chance to test products for Good Housekeeping Magazine!
- Trinova: Trinova offers cleaning products when you become a Trinova VIP.
- Opinion Outpost: You can get paid to do surveys AND if you’re chosen, you could test new razors, beauty products, diapers, food and more!!
- Ipsos: Test an array of products from feminine hygiene to food and baby items.
- Mysurvey: Another survey panel that offers a good amount of product tests.
- Ravensburger: Test games and puzzles!
- Adoric: They will send you free products like Essential Oil Diffusers, Bedding, Kitchen, Pet supplies, Electronics & more.
Food & Drink
- McCormick Consumer Testing: McCormick & Company is currently recruiting for taste test panelists to test a range of food, snacks and beverages throughout the year.
- Red Robin: They are looking for people to participate in taste tests, focus groups and other research projects.
(These panels are invite only but I will update when new join links become available)
Know of any others…. leave a comment below so I can add it to the list! 🙂