As always, I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful.
Product testing is another great way to get free stuff. I have got TONS of full size products by product testing. Some companies also will pay you in gift cards or products for your participation. Here is a list of legit product testing companies that you can join.
❤ All links listed below with the ( Heart icon ) are my favorites and a must join!
- ❤ L”Oreal: They are looking for men and women 18 and older, to use and evaluate cosmetics, skincare, hair care and/or hair color products.
- Elemis: For each new product launch they will select a panel of reviewers based on their suitability and provide full size items to be tested and reviewed.
- ❤ Pink Panel: Once selected, you will receive FREE samples of skincare or makeup products plus get paid for doing it!
- Naturally Curly: Girls with curly hair can sign up for free products.
- Essence Insiders: Get free beauty products from Essence Magazine.
- In Home Product Testing: Get free products to test and gift cards for doing it.
- Vogue Magazine: Test beauty products for Vogue magazine.
- In Style Trendsetters: Test beauty products for InStyle Magazine.
- Oprah Devotees: Test products for Oprah’s O Magazine.
- Paula’s Choice:
- Truth in Aging: Each week, you’ll receive an invitation to take a short survey for your chance to test our featured products.
- Perfume Club: Try new fragrance ideas first & help us refine them.
- Pueen Nail and Cosmetics: PUEEN is always looking for reviewers who are reliable, communicative, honest and constructive to post product reviews.
- Seventeen Social Club: Free beauty products and VIP event access.
- Elle Inner Circle: Share your opinions on a variety of products and services featured in ELLE, receive product samples, and complete exclusive surveys.
- Remington: If you get accepted, you’ll get the chance to test and review Remington hair care, hair removal, shaving, and grooming products for FREE.
- AHAVA: Sign up to test AHAVA’s naturally rejuvenating skincare products.
Baby & Kids
- Kidco: KidCo values the feedback and comments from you – the parent.
- MomSelect: Join to share free samples with friends, host in home parties or review the newest products for moms.
- Summer Infant: They are looking for parents with a child between the ages of 0-3 years old to sign up now to become one of our product testers.
- Upspring: They are looking for moms to join their new insider group, UpSpring Club IMO (In Mom’s Opinion).
- Nieto Research: Get FREE Baby Products, Diapers, & Feminine Hygiene Products from Nieto Research!!
- Parent Tested, Parent Approved: You give them your valuable feedback and get to keep the products for free!
- Johnson & Johnson: Join the friends and neighbors program to participate in product tests, focus groups, discussion forums and on-line surveys.
Footwear and Apparel
- Brooks Shoes: Sign up to become a wear tester and get Free shoes. (Not taking apps keep checking back)
- Chico’s: They are looking for women to share their opinions about clothing.
- ❤ Nike: Test Nike footwear and apparel.
- New Balance: Available to both Adults and Children. Get Free Shoes!
- Outdoor Cap: Join the tester panel to get free headgear.
- ❤ Under Armour: Join the tester panel to try clothes and shoes.
- ❤ Reebok: Apply to the Reebok Product Testing Program and you’ll be part of the product development process and get a rare glimpse of the latest cutting-edge Reebok technology and design – a unique opportunity for any dedicated athlete.
- Columbia Sportswear – If you are serious about the outdoors, and would like to be a part of our testing program, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- ❤ BetaBound: Members have tested products from Logitech, Dell, TomTom, Apple, T-Mobile, Polycom, Kodak, Yahoo!, and many other great companies.
- Philips Sonicare: If you are 18-65 years old you may qualify to participate.
- ZTE: Sign up with ZTE to test phones and tablets.
- Remington Products: If you get accepted, you’ll get the chance to test and review Remington hair care, hair removal, shaving, and grooming products for FREE.
- Lenovo: Just fill out the form to become a member of the Lenovo Customer Panel.
- ❤ Roku: Whether you are a new user or a Roku expert, Roku is looking for users to test their products.
- ❤ Fitbit: Sign up now to join the Fitbit field testers
Store Product Review Programs
- Target – Get FREE Products to Test from Target when you become a Hey Bullyseye member.
- Walmart: They send out about 100 items each month, ranging from groceries to furniture.
- Home Depot: The Seeds Program provides Members with free products that have been submitted to Seeds by vendors or The Home Depot.
- ❤ Crowdtap: Crowdtap is a way for you to connect with well known brands while earning cash and free products in return!
- ❤ BzzAgent: I have everything from beauty products to an electric toothbrush from them. This one is a must join!
- ❤ Smiley 360: I love Smiley! They send tons of free products to try.
- ❤ Influenster: Influenster is a cool site that sends out boxes of freebies to their members!
- ❤ Houseparty: Host product themed parties with your friends and family for free.
- Vocalpoint: They have some of the best samples! They are always sending out free products and coupons.
- Viewpoints: They have some awesome freebies. Everything from pots and pans to makeup.
- Comfort Research: Comfort Research is looking for people to participate in their top secret “Comforteer” product testing program.
- Branded Surveys: They often give out products to test. Some members got a ninja blender.
- Mindspay: They are a survey company that also offers products to test. I got panties and a soap dispenser from this one.
- Good Housekeeping: Join the Good Housekeeping Advisory Panel for a chance to test products for Good Housekeeping Magazine!
- Trinova: Trinova offers cleaning products when you become a Trinova VIP.
- Opinion Outpost: You can get paid to do surveys AND if you’re chosen, you could test new razors, beauty products, diapers, food and more!!
- Ipsos: Test an array of products from feminine hygiene to food and baby items.
- Mysurvey: Another survey panel that offers a good amount of product tests.
- Ravensburger: Test games and puzzles!
- ❤ Brand Power: From time to time we’ll be selecting Home Tester Club members to receive coupons, special offers and free product to try themselves and share with their friends.
- Adoric: They will send you free products like Essential Oil Diffusers, Bedding, Kitchen, Pet supplies, Electronics & more.
Food & Drink
- McCormick Consumer Testing: McCormick & Company is currently recruiting for taste test panelists to test a range of food, snacks and beverages throughout the year.
- Red Robin: They are looking for people to participate in taste tests, focus groups and other research projects.
(These panels are invite only but I will update when new join links become available)
Know of any others…. leave a comment below so I can add it to the list! 🙂