I have got SO MANY awesome products through product testing. I mean like really expensive stuff, totally FREE. I am totally addicted. When people come to my house and hear that I have a free stuff / product testing blog they are like okay, that’s nice. But when I start showing them all the stuff I got totally free they are like HOW are you doing this?!
For example, I just got a $899 washing machine totally FREE for review. I’m not joking….it even has Alexa LOL. Zero dollars delivered and installed! ???? Look at my instagram photo if you want to see it. Cool right?
Okay, I know what your thinking…. HOW? And… you only got it because you have a blog. But no… anyone can get this stuff. You do need to usually write a review or give feedback of some form but it usually takes just a few minutes to do.
Product testing is another great way to get free stuff. I have got TONS of full size products by product testing. Some companies also will pay you in gift cards or products for your participation. Here is a list of legit product testing companies that you can join.
❤ All links listed below with the ( Heart icon ) are my favorites and a must join!
- ❤ L”Oreal: They are looking for men and women 18 and older, to use and evaluate cosmetics, skincare, hair care and/or hair color products.
- Elemis: For each new product launch they will select a panel of reviewers based on their suitability and provide full size items to be tested and reviewed.
- ❤ Pink Panel: Once selected, you will receive FREE samples of skincare or makeup products plus get paid for doing it!
- Naturally Curly: Girls with curly hair can sign up for free products.
- Essence Insiders: Get free beauty products from Essence Magazine.
- In Home Product Testing: Get free products to test and gift cards for doing it.
- Vogue Magazine: Test beauty products for Vogue magazine.
- In Style Trendsetters: Test beauty products for InStyle Magazine.
- Oprah Devotees: Test products for Oprah’s O Magazine.
- Paula’s Choice:
- Truth in Aging: Each week, you’ll receive an invitation to take a short survey for your chance to test our featured products.
- Pueen Nail and Cosmetics: PUEEN is always looking for reviewers who are reliable, communicative, honest and constructive to post product reviews.
- Elle Inner Circle: Share your opinions on a variety of products and services featured in ELLE, receive product samples, and complete exclusive surveys.
Baby & Kids
- Kidco: KidCo values the feedback and comments from you – the parent.
- MomSelect: Join to share free samples with friends, host in home parties or review the newest products for moms.
- Summer Infant: They are looking for parents with a child between the ages of 0-3 years old to sign up now to become one of our product testers.
- Upspring: They are looking for moms to join their new insider group, UpSpring Club IMO (In Mom’s Opinion).
- Nieto Research: Get FREE Baby Products, Diapers, & Feminine Hygiene Products from Nieto Research!!
- Parent Tested, Parent Approved: You give them your valuable feedback and get to keep the products for free!
- Johnson & Johnson: Join the friends and neighbors program to participate in product tests, focus groups, discussion forums and on-line surveys.
Footwear and Apparel
- Brooks Shoes: Sign up to become a wear tester and get Free shoes. (Not taking apps keep checking back)
- Chico’s: They are looking for women to share their opinions about clothing.
- ❤ Nike: Test Nike footwear and apparel.
- New Balance: Available to both Adults and Children. Get Free Shoes!
- Outdoor Cap: Join the tester panel to get free headgear.
- ❤ Under Armour: Join the tester panel to try clothes and shoes.
- ❤ Reebok: Apply to the Reebok Product Testing Program and you’ll be part of the product development process and get a rare glimpse of the latest cutting-edge Reebok technology and design – a unique opportunity for any dedicated athlete.
- Columbia Sportswear – If you are serious about the outdoors, and would like to be a part of our testing program, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- ❤ BetaBound: Members have tested products from Logitech, Dell, TomTom, Apple, T-Mobile, Polycom, Kodak, Yahoo!, and many other great companies.
- Philips Sonicare: If you are 18-65 years old you may qualify to participate.
- ZTE: Sign up with ZTE to test phones and tablets.
- Remington Products: If you get accepted, you’ll get the chance to test and review Remington hair care, hair removal, shaving, and grooming products for FREE.
- Lenovo: Just fill out the form to become a member of the Lenovo Customer Panel.
- ❤ Roku: Whether you are a new user or a Roku expert, Roku is looking for users to test their products.
- ❤ Fitbit: Sign up now to join the Fitbit field testers
Store Product Review Programs
- Target – Get FREE Products to Test from Target when you become a Hey Bullyseye member.
- Walmart: They send out about 100 items each month, ranging from groceries to furniture.
- Home Depot: The Seeds Program provides Members with free products that have been submitted to Seeds by vendors or The Home Depot.
- ❤ Crowdtap: Crowdtap is a way for you to connect with well known brands while earning cash and free products in return!
- ❤ BzzAgent: I have everything from beauty products to an electric toothbrush from them. This one is a must join!
- ❤ Smiley 360: I love Smiley! They send tons of free products to try.
- ❤ Influenster: Influenster is a cool site that sends out boxes of freebies to their members!
- ❤ Houseparty: Host product themed parties with your friends and family for free.
- Vocalpoint: They have some of the best samples! They are always sending out free products and coupons.
- Viewpoints: They have some awesome freebies. Everything from pots and pans to makeup.
- Comfort Research: Comfort Research is looking for people to participate in their top secret “Comforteer” product testing program.
- Branded Surveys: They often give out products to test. Some members got a ninja blender.
- Mindspay: They are a survey company that also offers products to test. I got panties and a soap dispenser from this one.
- Good Housekeeping: Join the Good Housekeeping Advisory Panel for a chance to test products for Good Housekeeping Magazine!
- Trinova: Trinova offers cleaning products when you become a Trinova VIP.
- Opinion Outpost: You can get paid to do surveys AND if you’re chosen, you could test new razors, beauty products, diapers, food and more!!
- Ipsos: Test an array of products from feminine hygiene to food and baby items.
- Mysurvey: Another survey panel that offers a good amount of product tests.
- Ravensburger: Test games and puzzles!
- ❤ Brand Power: From time to time we’ll be selecting Home Tester Club members to receive coupons, special offers and free product to try themselves and share with their friends.
- Adoric: They will send you free products like Essential Oil Diffusers, Bedding, Kitchen, Pet supplies, Electronics & more.
Food & Drink
- McCormick Consumer Testing: McCormick & Company is currently recruiting for taste test panelists to test a range of food, snacks and beverages throughout the year.
- Red Robin: They are looking for people to participate in taste tests, focus groups and other research projects.
(These panels are invite only but I will update when new join links become available)
Know of any others…. leave a comment below so I can add it to the list! 🙂