Make Extra Money Participating in Clinical Trials
Did you know you can make some serious extra cash participating in clinical trials? Companies need people to do these trials to test the safety and efficacy of new drugs and medical devices.
If your willing to participate you can earn some BIG money!
What is a clinical trial?
A clinical trial is a research or study meant to test new treatments, interventions or tests as a way to prevent, detect, treat or manage various diseases or medical conditions. They are looking to see if new drugs or vaccines work, and if they cause any particular side effects or issues.
Who can participate in a clinical trial?
Most clinical trials will look for a certain age group, gender, or sufferers of certain ailments. Even if you have no health issues, you may be picked to be a control subject. Most times they are looking for people 18-60 years old with no history of any major diseases. Most trials will ask several qualification questions to see if your a fit for the particular study.
Before participating in a study, talk to your health care provider and learn about the risks and potential benefits.
How much money can you make from Clinical Trials?
Clinical Trials pay depending on the length and complexity of the treatments. Some trials are very easy like just taking a new medication for 2 weeks and some may be more invasive like drawing blood on a daily basis. The more invasive or lengthy a study is, the more they will pay. Many times you can earn thousands of dollars if you complete an in depth study.
Where to sign up for Clinical Trials
ClinicalTrials.gov – Search for actively recruiting studies that you may be able to participate in or learn about new interventions/treatments that are being considered.
CenterWatch – Large database of clinical trials for certain conditions as well as healthy patients.
CISCRP – Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation. You can sign up for alerts via email with new studies you can participate in.
Here are a few that are activaely looking for participants:
- Clinical Trial: Migraine: Pays up to $400
- Clinical Trial: IBS and Diarrhea : Pays up to $300
- Clinical Trial: Gastroparesis: Pays up to $500
- Clinical Trial: Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Pays up to $300
- Clinical Trial: Autism: Pays up to $800
- Clinical Trial: Men’s Health: Pays up to $600
- Clinical Trial: Eczema: Pays up to $400
- Clinical Trial: Lupus: Pays up to $500
- Clinical Trial: Chronic Cough: Pays up to $350
- Clinical Trial: High Cholesterol: Pays up to $750
- Clinical Trial: Osteoarthritis: Pays up to $850
- Clinical Trial: Ulcerative Colitis: Pays up to $700
- Clinical Trial: Uterine Fibroids/ Endometriosis: Pays up to $500
- Clinical Trial: Depression: Pays up to $500
- Clinical Trial: Diabetes (Diet & Exercise): Pays up to $750
- Clinical Trial: Rheumatoid Arthritis: Pays up to $625