Update: Check your email! Just got an invite to apply to test a Roku TV!
How to Become a Product Tester for Roku! Whether you are a new user or a Roku expert, Roku is looking for users who are passionate about the Roku experience and products to help beta test future software features and channels. If you think you have what it takes to be a beta tester, we want to hear from you.
To be a Roku beta tester, you will need to:
- Be willing to periodically complete short testing assignments that include specific tasks and procedures
- Receive pre-release beta software updates that may exhibit some stability issues, including occasional crashes, freezes, interface issue, etc. (Please keep this in mind if your Roku player is shared and used communally by your family, friends, or relatives)
- Report bugs, issues, feedback on a regular basis via e-mail, forum posts, and surveys
- Sign and acknowledge the Roku NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) for confidentiality purposes
If you think you have what it takes to be a Roku beta tester, apply today!
Want more product testing opportunities? Check out my list of Product Testing sites here!
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!